2009-07-29

my net name

so as you all know (i think so lolz)

my net name is ~st[a]rqz[k]~

dak integomb yg pernah meninggalkan jejak at my desk in 5AF for sure pernah nmpak name nie or ramai gak ckp more to symbol not name exactly..whatever

so today I'm gonna reveal what the soo mysterious about that name since too many people keep asking me the same question to me

"ape maksud ~st[a]rqz[k]~ tu??"

lpe lak nk bwat statistik bpe ramai yg tanye soalan tu kt ak...hak3

okey,the time has come after 4 years i kept it secret so now it's not a secret anymore...

actually it all happen since i was a little kid..my favourite past time was looking at the stars..i was really excited when my father drive his car from kl to jb as i can watch the star along d journey until i fall asleep..

so tahap kesukaan aku kt ciptaan Allah ni memang membuak but actually xde sape pon taw even my mom i think..ingt lg jari i bengkak2 sbb bwat star dr kertas memenuhkn botol kaca yg agak besar..

so to d main point aku pon sje mencipta name tuk stars mamandangkn tem tu tgh memikirkan nme tuk email bru a..so dgn menambahkan beberapa huruf n simbol n after beberapa percubaan.dptlah dsimpulkan ~st[a]rqz[k]~ is my choice..

I like that name as itz so unique n xpernah sangka hamdin ade otak yg kreatif tuk pikir name yg pelik mcm tu..

then name tu terbawa-bawak smpai skarang cme I think I'm gonna stop using it as ak da xbrape nk minat utk melihat stars..sorry stars i don't really want to betray you but u still the most shine in d universe as u r created by The Most Gracious juz that it's been a long time i didn't watch u and the last i can remember was during me still in kem plkn miri sarawak ..memandangkn kem tu cm dlm hutan so i can watch you clearly

but

now i'm in shah alam that's so impossible to see you as the environment here do not allow to do so...jd ble hamdin pikr blik ,i decide to change it to ~nomorst[a]rqz[k]~

it's hard decision to make...hak3 mcm btol je hard walhal juz tmbh few words then finished..okeyh tulah history name tuh...so sume2 yg bertanye,i've answered ur question...satisfy??

No comments:

Post a Comment

::Popular Posts::